Anti-corruption compliance training + ABMS Certification
The ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System is a certifiable global benchmark for anti-bribery and corruption compliance systems. The ISO 37001 Standard improves the way organisations conduct anti-bribery and corruption compliance and allows them to display the merits of their systems to stakeholders.
Start preparing yourself and your extended teams by attending one of our training sessions, which are held exclusively for companies looking to embark on building an anti-bribery management system (ABMS).
A prerequisite to the course is the purchase or possession of the ISO 37001:2016 standard.
- Two-day training: €2,500 standard price / €2,125 early registration price (before October 4th)
- Three-day training: €3,500 standard price / €2,975 early registration price (before October 4th)
Two-day Lead Implementer Training: October 26–27, 12–7pm CET
Our digital lead implementer training will thoroughly familiarise attendees with the ISO 37001 standard's framework. This knowledge can then be utilised to effectively convert a current anti-bribery and corruption compliance programme to an ABMS, or to build a programme from the ground up.
- Learn the technical aspects and value of the ISO 37001 standard on anti-bribery management systems and management systems in general, including a high-level overview of the ISO structure
- Compare the requirements of ISO 37001 with other national laws and international best practices
- A step-by-step, chapter-by-chapter look at the standard and its requirements.
Three-day Auditor Training: October 26–28, 12–7pm CET
The course is composed of the previous two-day Lead Implementer Training, plus an extra day dedicated to developing the knowledge and skills required to conduct a full audit. The session studies how to audit ISO 37001:2016 in accordance with internationally-recognised best practices and techniques, as well as applicable accreditation requirements, using a mock-audit exercise.
- Everything in the Lead Implementer Training Course
- Learn how to prepare for an eventual audit and certification of your anti-bribery management system to meet the requirements of ISO 37001:2016.
The session ends with an exam to recap content and validate audit pre-requisites.