Why use Partner Integrity Audit Solutions?
Because due diligence and background checks simply are not enough.
We have seen hundreds of examples of companies conducting due diligence on their channel partners, suppliers and other key partners and still missing major issues.
Here are some of the key failings in due diligence systems employed by most companies:
- most due diligence rarely scratches the surface of the company that you are looking at
- almost all due diligence does not involve a review of the companies compliance programmes
- the key principles are almost never interviewed or tested for their knowledge
- there is almost never a review of financial systems as they apply to compliance issues
- the due diligence relies wholly on public data which is often very limited, intentionally clean, and of a type that simply won't identify issues
- most companies are so small that their issues (assuming they have them) wouldn't be reported in the mainstream media and therefore fall outside of the due diligence process
We are not saying that you should not conduct due diligence and background checks, but what we are saying is that you should go further and conduct a review or an audit for those partners that are key, important or essential to your business and of the highest risk.
Because not all auditors are the same
We audit the partners of our clients using auditors that have been selected based on their experience in anti-corruption and compliance management systems. These individuals are known as ETHIC Intelligence® Certified Auditors and ETHIC Intelligence® Certified Lead Auditors. These auditors are either our contractors or our own resources.
All our auditors have been trained through a specific ETHIC Intelligence® multi-day training session and have passed our stringent readiness assessment. The multi-day training is devoted to anti-corruption issues: legal framework, recent case law, best practices, ISO 37001 requirements, audit techniques, and evaluation processes.
We also look to see whether the prospective auditor has experience building and designing programmes, has completed audits either in-house or externally before, and also has the personal and social skills to engage with your teams during a certification project.
On-going review and training
Every ETHIC Intelligence® certified auditor must also attend a yearly training session on anti-corruption trends and emerging best practices lead by our team.
Languages and country knowledge
ETHIC Intelligence® auditors are based in every continent and can audit in many languages.
This international presence allows us to respond appropriately to organisations in every country, with particular value offered to large multinational corporations seeking a multi-site audit.
Our conflict-free guarantee
Auditors’ independence is key to the certification’s legitimacy.
Prior to any audit, ETHIC Intelligence's® auditors must sign a declaration of absence of conflict of interest.
Auditors’ names are provided to the organisation applying for certification prior to the audit, enabling the company to also verify this absence of conflict of interest.