During this unprecedented global crisis, a multitude of uncertainties in everyone’s lives has made it especially difficult for management to create any long-term planning for their organisation’s future. This lack of a roadmap has resulted in difficulties for the majority of departments (and particularly compliance) to remain active and working towards goals that will have a significant impact on their business.
At ETHIC Intelligence we understand these difficulties and have developed this webinar to aide compliance departments in tackling this uncertainty issue. Watch The Path Towards ABMS Implementation and Certification to obtain a roadmap of ISO 37001 certification goals that can be completed anywhere, and result in noticeable value added to your organisation. Our general manager, Fabien Joly de Bresillon, is joined by our Head of Anti-Bribery & Corruption Certification Solutions, Pauline Bailly, to better explain where your organisation can improve upon its anti-bribery policy and how to achieve this. Key talking points include:
- Explaining the necessary steps towards implementation of a system in line with the requirements of ISO 37001
- Highlighting the support ETHIC Intelligence can offer throughout the process
- Detailing how you can “start small” and further expand your certification scope over time
Designed to answer all of the questions you’ve had about anti-bribery management systems and why their creation has been so important for the compliance industry. Our general manager, Fabien Joly de Brésillon, will rely on his incredible expertise of anti-bribery management systems to deliver valuable knowledge and frankness about why he believes your organisation should be considering the switch to an ABMS.
Particular talking points will include include:
- Explanation: What is an anti-bribery management system (ABMS)?
- In-Depth Breakdown: How an ABMS differs from your current ABAC programme and what value does it provide?
- Proof: How does certification tie in to the ABMS structure?
- Starting Point: What needs to be done in order to make the conversion to an ABMS?
Hosted by our General Manager, Fabien Joly de Bresillon, this webinar offers a unique insight into the ISO 37001 auditing process through his discussion with our renowned auditors and key speakers Varun Chandrasekaran and Christopher Sindik. All three boast extensive experience working with anti-bribery programmes, which they will utilize to guide attendees on topics that include:
- Addressing common gaps in operational controls
- How ISO auditors evaluate operational controls
- How to prepare for an audit
Hosted by our General Manager, Fabien Joly de Bresillon, this webinar features our founder and compliance industry figurehead Philippe Montigny as the key speaker. Their discussion focuses on the cornerstone of any anti-bribery programme or management system: The Bribery Risk Assessment, while also answering a few questions from attendees.
Particular talking points that you will hear include:
- Why the risk assessment is the foundation of any anti-bribery programme
- The main pitfalls to avoid when conducting a risk assessment
- What best-in-class companies are doing
Organisations should consider building their programs against an anti-bribery management system to address unintended gaps. In doing so, this will help to align the program and give way to a blueprint for next steps.
Watch a webinar with Scott Lane and Fabien Joly de Brésillon to learn how to turn your anti-bribery procedures into a comprehensive anti-bribery management system.