The next instalment of our Third-Party Risk series will focus on answering these questions in a brief, but insightful one-hour session. We will again be joined by industry expert and president of ETHIC Intelligence, Scott Lane, as he goes into detail explaining:
- Common types of risk presented by your third parties
- How to best identify these risks
- Which partners should be audited
- What is the most efficient way to conduct these audits
Though conducting standard due diligence is a great way to tick the boxes of what is required of you by law, it leaves your organisation completely exposed to the substantial financial and reputational damage that your high-risk third parties can cause.
Watch the free recording of this webinar “How to Efficiently Reduce Third Party Risk” to hear industry expert and president of Compliance Ventures, Scott Lane, explain why the only way to efficiently address major third party risk is through auditing services like our new Partner Integrity Audit Solutions. Other key topics touched upon during this one-hour session include:
- Why the current standard of due diligence is insufficient to identify and manage risk
- The problems that arise from poor due diligence
- How our Partner Integrity Solutions improve upon standard due diligence and actually reduce your costs
- The methodology behind our Partner Integrity Solutions and where you can get started
At ETHIC Intelligence we understand the difficulties that have been presented to your organisation during the COVID-19 pandemic, and we developed this webinar to aide compliance departments in tackling their organisation's future uncertainty. Watch The Path Towards ABMS Implementation and Certification to obtain a roadmap of ISO 37001 certification goals that can be completed anywhere, and result in noticeable value added to your organisation. Our general manager, Fabien Joly de Bresillon, is joined by our Head of Anti-Bribery & Corruption Certification Solutions, Pauline Bailly, to better explain where your organisation can improve upon its anti-bribery policy and how to achieve this.
Key talking points include:
- Explaining the necessary steps towards implementation of a system in line with the requirements of ISO 37001
- Highlighting the support ETHIC Intelligence can offer throughout the process
- Detailing how you can “start small” and further expand your certification scope over time
Designed to answer all of the questions you’ve had about anti-bribery management systems, and why their creation has been so important for the compliance industry. Our general manager, Fabien Joly de Brésillon, relies on his incredible expertise of anti-bribery management systems to deliver valuable knowledge and frankness about why he believes your organisation should be considering the switch to an ABMS.
Particular talking points include:
- Explanation: What is an anti-bribery management system (ABMS)?
- In-Depth Breakdown: How an ABMS differs from your current ABAC programme and what value does it provide?
- Proof: How does certification tie in to the ABMS structure?
- Starting Point: What needs to be done in order to make the conversion to an ABMS?
Hosted by our General Manager, Fabien Joly de Bresillon, this webinar offers a unique insight into the ISO 37001 auditing process through his discussion with our renowned auditors and key speakers Varun Chandrasekaran and Christopher Sindik. All three boast extensive experience working with anti-bribery programmes, which they will utilise to guide attendees on topics that include:
- Addressing common gaps in operational controls
- How ISO auditors evaluate operational controls
- How to prepare for an audit
Hosted by our General Manager, Fabien Joly de Bresillon, this webinar features our founder and compliance industry figurehead Philippe Montigny as the key speaker. Their discussion focuses on the cornerstone of any anti-bribery programme or management system: The Bribery Risk Assessment, while also answering a few questions from attendees.
Particular talking points that you will hear include:
- Why the risk assessment is the foundation of any anti-bribery programme
- The main pitfalls to avoid when conducting a risk assessment
- What best-in-class companies are doing
Organisations should consider building their programs against an anti-bribery management system to address unintended gaps. In doing so, this will help to align the program and give way to a blueprint for next steps.
Watch the recording of this webinar that includes speakers Scott Lane and Fabien Joly de Brésillon, to learn how to turn your anti-bribery procedures into a comprehensive anti-bribery management system.