We are different because we have deep domain expertise in Governance, Compliance, Risk and the G in ESG. We apply that expertise to provide assurance and certification solutions to global companies on their governance & compliance initiatives.
ETHIC Intelligence® has the experience, expertise, and commitment to its clients to assist in the certification of their compliance programmes.
We have these added advantages over our peers:
- Certification of governance & compliance systems and programmes is all that we do. Our business is clear; we focus on the assurance and certification of governance & compliance programs.
- Our in-house auditors are experienced. Many of them have experience as former in-house counsel and compliance officers who have designed, implemented, and maintained governance & compliance programmes before, literally 100's of times.
- Our coverage includes all areas of the globe, all languages, and all industries.
- We have the expertise in governance, compliance, and risk that many of our competitors simply don't have. This is essential because the ISO 37001 and ISO 37301 Standards are a substantive one and not a 'tick and flick' exercise. It requires experience.
- Our commitment to clients is unparalleled.
When choosing for a partner in our space, you typically will deal with someone in one of these three categories:
The Mega Certification Company:
These are the traditional ISO certification companies that have focused their business over many years in this sector. For these companies certification is only part of their business, along with inspection and testing a vast array of manufactured products which can span from automobiles to children's toys. These mega companies typically employ auditors which have a background in quality, environment and/or health and safety. You will want to check that the people assessing your anti-corruption system have experience in this area, have in-house legal, or have compliance expertise and experience with complex legal issues.
The 9001 Box Tickers:
Some of these organisations are from the ISO 9001 quality management system space and are now looking to move into the certification space for compliance. Most of these companies take a tick-the-box approach to certifications, often issuing certifications without due review, site visits, assessments, and with minimal content expertise. This stems from their lack of domain expertise and ability to truly look at and understand the extent to which a compliance programme and management system is fit for the organisation. They can see that it exists, but can't see if it is fit for purpose.