ISO 37000 Governance Annual Check-up
Check your governance program still adds value and meets all the guidelines
ISO 37000 provides a global set of guidelines against which companies can implement and measure their governance system (the ISO 37000 Governance for Organizations Guidelines).
Our ISO 37000 Governance Annual Check-up is a review of your governance management system annually, where we review the program as it applies to the Guidelines. We issue a report and gap analysis where you can then identify gaps and areas on which you need to improve going forward.
Why should you check annually your adherence to the Guidelines?
We have expert knowledge on the Guidelines and how they are implemented. Our skills can be leveraged to help you identify some quick win improvements.
- You could be operating a program that simply isn't getting the returns on the investment or not generating value for the business.
An independent company like ETHIC Intelligence adds significant weight to your efforts from a business perspective.
What does the Check-Up process actually cover?
- Assess on a general level what the program is achieving and whether it is meeting its stated objectives
- It will assess whether your program is in accordance to the guidelines and identify any gaps.
- We will test the knowledge of users and admins and test whether the system 'works' to an expected level
- We will interview several operators of the program virtually and also interview some of the key stakeholders to gather our findings in addition to reviewing the program documents.
Is there a report and what does it cover?
- A detailed report of the organisation’s governance program is issued as it applies to the ISO 37000 Governance Guidelines will be issued in approximately 2 weeks.
- A list of findings identifying non-conformities, opportunities for improvement, best practices, and observations will be issued.
Do we get a certificate detailing our efforts?
- No. You will get the report on which you can action.