ISO 37001 Readiness Assessment™
What is the ETHIC Intelligence® Readiness Assessment™?
The ETHIC Intelligence® Readiness Assessment™ is an interactive workshop and gap analysis exercise designed to assess objectively how your organisation's anti-bribery management system measures up against the requirements of the ISO 37001 standard on anti-bribery management systems.
ETHIC Intelligence® experts will walk you through each requirement to see what controls and processes you have in place. Following the workshop, you will receive a scorecard and report outlining how your existing anti-bribery program measures up against ISO 37001.
As a management system standard, ISO 37001 requires that different parts of an organisation be involved in designing, implementing, reviewing, and improving the anti-bribery system. Though primarily managed by compliance; operations, human resources, procurement, communications, legal, audit, and finance all have a role to play.
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, ETHIC Intelligence® continues to support its client by delivering Readiness Assessment™ workshops remotely.
- Begins with an interactive workshop that introduces the ISO 37001 standard requirements, its value, and the certification process.
- Participants are then asked questions from a handbook prepared by ETHIC Intelligence® (sent in advance) to learn about existing anti-bribery controls, processes, and documentation.
- Based on a collective discussion and the responses provided, a quantitative assessment is conducted to evaluate how the organisation measures up against each ISO 37001 requirement.
- An overall evaluation is presented at the end of the workshop and a report is delivered to your organisation within two weeks, documenting gaps and areas of improvement for your management team’s review. The seminar necessitates the participation of all branches’ representatives involved in the anti-bribery management system as indicated above.
How does it work remotely?
The remote workshop will follow the general methodology of the in-person session, except that it is divided into 2 half-day online sessions. It will begin with the compliance team and be followed by representatives from relevant departments if feasible (management, procurement, HR, sales, finance, etc.). It is recommended, at minimum, that representatives from management attend the presentation of results.
The benefits of the ETHIC Intelligence® Readiness Assessment™
The ETHIC Intelligence® Readiness Assessment™ is ideal for organisations that are considering ISO 37001 certification, but need reassurance on the readiness of their existing controls and processes. This valuable assessment will highlight problem areas that require further development prior to undergoing an audit.
The benefits of a Readiness Assessment™ are:
- You will receive an objective benchmarking of your organisation’s anti-bribery program.
- The scoring of each requirement helps your organisation prepare for an ISO 37001 audit.
- You will be able to use our report as an input to develop a plan for further development of your anti-bribery program.
Presentation of the results and deliverables
At the end of the ETHIC Intelligence® Readiness Assessment™ seminar, the percentage of deployment is automatically transformed into a graphic indicating the level of achievement of the anti-bribery management system. A written report follows two weeks later.