ETHIC Intelligence® ISO 37001 Certification
The Main Event. The Certification.
The ETHIC Intelligence® ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System Certification
The solution for most companies is to obtain a certification of their Anti-Bribery Management System according to the ISO 37001 Standard. Making sure that you are ready for the audit process is important, and, if you have not already read our suggested services for pre-certification, we suggest that you do that first.
Like obtaining a certification against all ISO Standards, the certification process is not easy and it requires a clear commitment to the time involved and the certification process.
Who can apply for an ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Certification?
Private organisations: the company at large, a business unit or a subsidiary
Public organisations: administrations, services, political parties
Not-for-profit organisations: NGOs, charities, foundations, associations
What does the certification process actually cover?
- Assesses an organisation’s anti-bribery management system: how it is designed, implemented, controlled and improved
- It does not address: fraud, cartels, money laundering
- Program design and implementation is audited:
- at the headquarters
- in a sample of locations where the operations are conducted
Is there a report and what does it cover?
- A detailed report of the organisation’s Anti-Bribery Management System
- A list of findings identifying non-conformities, opportunities for improvement, best practices and observations…
Do we get a certificate?
- The Certification Committee verifies that certification requirements are fulfilled and awards the certificate for 3 years with annual surveillance audits
Why choose this certification?
- Build trust with stakeholders
- Establish credibility in the market
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Stabilise partner ecosystems
- Increase operational efficiencies
- Reduce the risk of prosecution for non-compliance