ISO 37000 Governance Program Assurance Audit
What is the ETHIC Intelligence® ISO 37000 Governance Program Assurance Audit
The ETHIC Intelligence ISO 37000 Governance Program Assurance Audit assesses the compliance of your organisation’s whistleblower system with ISO 37000 Governance Guidelines.
Similar to a certification, our Assurance service provides you with a grant of a certificate and logo that you can use to promote your adoption and assurance with the ISO 37000 Goverance Guidelines.
- Prior to the audit, complete our application questionnaire so that we can get a better idea of your organisation, goals for the audit, business model, and specific requirements.
- Based on the responses to the questionnaire, our experts will work with you to select sites to audit based on your organisation’s size, industry and risks.
- Our auditor hosts an opening meeting with your organisation to confirm the audit’s context and establish a tailor-made audit program.
- Our auditor reviews documentation, visits your site (or this can be done remotely), conducts interviews with staff identified in the audit plan, analyses your processes and practices and presents his/her findings.
- Our auditor team drafts the audit report, details the audit findings and identifies strengths and weaknesses in your system.
The Benefits of the ETHIC Intelligence® ISO 37000 Governance Program Assurance Audit
- Gain a certificate for all your hard work in building and maintaining a governance system
- Our auditors identify any key areas requiring further development or improvement.