ISO 19600 Audit™
What is the ETHIC Intelligence® ISO 19600 Audit™?
The ETHIC Intelligence ISO 19600 Audit™ assesses the compliance of your organisation’s management system with respect to anti-corruption, money laundering, or any other compliance related focus you specify. It is conducted by a fully qualified ISO 19600 auditor whose report will give you a clear understanding of your system’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Prior to the audit, complete our application questionnaire so that we can get a better idea of your organisation, goals for the audit, business model, and specific requirements.
- Based on the responses to the questionnaire, our experts will work with you to select sites to audit based on your organisation’s size, industry and risks.
- Our auditor hosts an opening meeting with your organisation to confirm the audit’s context and establish a tailor-made audit program.
- Our auditor reviews documentation, visits your site, conducts interviews with staff identified in the audit plan, analyses your processes and practices and presents his/her findings.
- Our auditor team drafts the audit report, details the audit findings and identifies strengths and weaknesses in your system.
The Benefits of the ETHIC Intelligence® ISO 19600 Audit™
- Your organisation finds itself in an audit situation without having the actual pressure of passing or failing a process.
- Our auditors identify any key areas requiring further development or improvement.
- The ETHIC Intelligence ISO 19600 audit™ will optimise your chances of achieving certification according to the future ISO 37301 (compliance management systems) as there is a common terminology and structure.