Enquire About Our ISO 37001 Certification Services
Schedule an ISO 37001 audit or begin preparing your organisation for one by contacting us today!
Services for Anti-Bribery Programmes at Any Stage
No matter if you're just putting your anti-bribery management system in place or have had it for 50 years, we have a pre-certification or certification service for your business! Choose the option that best corresponds to the stage of your programme:
- Management Briefing™- For compliance programmes or anti-bribery systems in their infancy, this service is designed to help stakeholders understand the requirements of the standard and the business value of moving from a compliance programme to a certifiable management system. Armed with this knowledge, attendees of this half-day session will be able to promote buy-in throughout their organisation.
- Readiness Assessment™-A service for well-developed anti-bribery programmes, this option is for organisations who feel that they are almost ready to begin auditing but would like to measure their programme against ISO 37001 standards to assess their readiness. Now available remotely, organisations can expect to have a better understanding of potential gaps in their system and where improvements need to be made after this 1-day workshop.
- Pre-Audit™-For organisations that are confident their anti-bribery programme is prepared for an audit but would like a dry run test through the process. This service gives organisations the confidence that they would pass the audit process, before making the investment that an audit entails.
- Quickstart™- After developing an anti-bribery programme ready for certification, this service provides a 3-year tailored roadmap to prepare and guide your organisation through the audit process (audit programme throughout the 3-year cycle, sites for review, audit team, pricing, timeline, etc.). This service is the first step in the certification process.
- ISO 37001 Certification-ETHIC Intelligence® can certify businesses of any size throughout the world. Our team works with your organisation to help develop a custom audit programme, based on the scope you want the certification to entail.
No matter what your reason is for exploring the possibility of certifying for ISO 37001, we’re here to tell you that no client has been unsatisfied with the value and peace of mind that it provides. We often get asked the question: “Why should my organisation certify for ISO 37001?” This is particularly true for organisations headquartered or operating in countries with strong anti-bribery legislation. However, even in these environments businesses will find value in things such as:
- Gaining a competitive advantage for their organisation (particularly if it operates or does business in foreign countries)
- Proving the value of the hard work done to build their compliance programme
- Being able to prove that the procedures in place are consistent with best practices in the event an issue arises
As a certification agency accredited by both ANAB and COFRAC, we provide truly valuable certifications to organisations who have built their anti-bribery and corruption compliance programmes according to the ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management Systems Standard. We were a pioneer within this space, certifying compliance programmes 10 years before a standard was even created. Unlike other agencies, anti-corruption compliance is our only focus. Our auditors are required to have a wealth of experience working with anti-bribery programmes, ensuring efficiency throughout the process.
Throughout the World
With over 45 languages on our staff, our auditors are located throughout the world! We guarantee that we can organise any of our services that your business requires, regardless of your size or area of operations. To fit in to the busy schedule and limitations of your team, we’ve also begun adding remote options for many of our services!