Partner Integrity Channel Partner Audits™
Do your channel partners comply with your contracts and do you know if they are involved in illegal practices?
Representing your brand to clients throughout the world, missteps from channel partners can cause significant reputational and financial damage to your organisation. Thus, ensuring that your channel partners have integrity, social and ethical underpinnings that align with your brand and goals is critical to increasing brand protection.
This solution will build upon your suppyl chain risk framework, helping you to conduct thorough audits of your most at-risk channel partners in almost any country. Our anti-corruption specialists with local expertise will conduct your audits according to our standards and with your specific directions.
What is included in the ETHIC Intelligence® Partner Integrity Channel Partner Audits™:
- We will securely collect information and review the entire anti-bribery system in place at the channel partner
- We will assess the adequacy of their anti-bribery systems and determine whether they meet applicable anti-bribery laws, local regulations, contractual obligations, and organisational policies
- We will interview relevant personnel and test their understanding of anti-bribery risks and test their knowledge of their own policies
- We will test the actual application of those policies and procedures through sampling
- We will identify any red flags (gaps with the applicable terms of reference) which may be inherent to their anti-bribery system
Our Approach in kickstarting an engagement
- The engagement begins with a planning meeting to discuss the scope and regulations against which the channel partner will be audited.
- We will present a questionnaire to you before the meeting, which will provide our team with a background of your business model and guide the topic of conversation.
- Our staff will then present you with an audit plan that will be tailored to your organisation's goals and what you want to achieve from the audit
- After the plan is agreed upon, we will work with your compliance team to engage with the channel partner on the scope of the review and confirm the review dates and a pre-review checklist (to be completed by the channel partner), which helps to improve the efficiency of our audit process.
- Audits will then be conducted and a final report is delivered upon the completion of this service, detailing the audit findings and offering your organisation an individual breakdown for each third party.
These are the same anti-bribery and anti-corruption expert auditors that have performed countless certification audits, helping to build our reputation as the world leader in compliance certifications. More information about them can be found here: Our Auditors.
*ETHIC Intelligence® Partner Integrity Audit Solutions do not constitute an investigation to prove or disprove acts of bribery, therefore the testing is limited to sampling in order to gain a reasonable level of assurance that procedures are actually implemented. We do not provide consultancy services to the channel partner nor do we conduct any form of due diligence.
In an effort to simplify the buying process, ETHIC Intelligence® has divised three simple pricing structures as examples which are subject to scoping your particular project:
|Focus Areas of Audit||Lite||Standard||Enhanced|
|30 min Interviews of Key People by Phone/Video||2||4||6|
|60 min Interview of Key People face to face||-||-||6|
|Number of Key compliance Areas reviewed (e.g ABAC)||1||2||4|
|Sampling of key transactions and relationships||5||10||20|
|Assessment of Key Area compliance program documentation||1||2||4|
|Review of key contracts||2||6||10|
|Specific Contract Compliance Areas (e.g specific screening requirements)||-||2||4|
|Site Visit to Location||-||-||1|
|Review of Compliance Training||-||1||1|
|Report size in Pages||5||10||15|
|Gap Analysis to Standards (where applicable)||-||Short Form||Long Form|
|Report Our Call (in mins)||-||30||60|
|Price in USD (excl. travel costs) FROM:||4,500||9,500||18,500|
ETHIC Intelligence® Partner Integrity Managed Services™
ETHIC Intelligence® is able to provide a managed service to companies that simply don't have the resources to coordinate the Partner Integrity Audit Solutions provided by ETHIC Intelligence®.
Our Partner Integrity Managed Services™ are provided as an overarching service to our clients that need that little bit more from us. This is particularly recommended for clients who are buying 50+ audits per year.
Our Partner Integrity Managed Services™ includes:
- overall project management of the annual project with a dedicated project manager
- provision of weekly meetings and a monthly project review meeting
- tracking via a project management tool and ability to see actions, next steps progress
- quarterly executive level updates and dashboards for completion
- trend analysis across all projects and red flag analysis for higher risk issues seen across multiple audits
- assistance with risk analysis of partners to determine who should be the subject of audits
Our Partner Integrity Managed Services™ are available for an additional fee.